Friday, January 25, 2013

mysterious square state

for a year now, I've heard this states name almost every day of my life. sometimes more- 2, 3 ,4. 5 times a day. I hope me visiting stops the madness of the word following me around.

Never-the-less I had a GREAT time! I went with Brianna and her mom and it went by so fast! like a blink of an eye. A blur, a awesome blur. We visited her friends, traveled to vail a few times, traveled to aspen, got lost on highway 133, almost ran out of gas, ran into a pack of elk, ate at interesting places, went downtown, found out I was really good at bowling, and saw a friend from long ago and together we explored downtown a little deeper, walked, talked, playing pingpong, played pool, did some mischief, and drank coffee (bad idea because I pulled an all nighter before my travels home).

 I learned that I loved Denver, although I don't know if I could live there because the beach is so far away. For some reason, I'm not even a beach bum or attached to the ocean but that thought of not having it sounds suffocating. But while in Denver, I had this idea in my heart that I belong in a city but I don't think I belong in Los Angeles...then again, I always have these feelings that sometimes never work out.




And all these faces, oh how they adore you
With every blessing; every strength of a storm.
And it seems to me it all worked out so different
Funny how distance and time they don't change at all

So may your worries, may your worries
Never fall to loud
Oh may you stay here, may you stay here
Happy in your own skin,
on the ninth cloud


here a few photos:




 


 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment