Saturday, June 25, 2011

24, June

this morning I woke up, put my hair up, took a sip of water, opened up my laptop, and turned on some new Bon Iver. A month back I looked at Bon Iver tour dates and sadly he was only touring on the East Coast. A week later he had posted new tour dates..to only find out it was even a farther distance - Europe. with no hope, I still was curious to see if he had any new tour dates.

dun...dun...dun...

17 minutes past 10 am I clicked on his website, to find that he had scheduled a concert in LA! at the Shrine theater. the tickets JUST HAPPENED to go on sale June 24 at 10am.

my heart raced with excitements and disbelief, I was so happy. I texted Brianna right away asking her if she would come with me, and I'm pretty sure we got front seating.

I think it was meant to be.



September 19th at 8pm, I will be sitting in a beautiful theater listening to Justin Vernon strum away at his old guitar that he purchased on ebay from a woman whose husband had died and she didn't know what to do with it

No comments:

Post a Comment