Tuesday, January 31, 2012

little baybeh

today, January 31 2012 my little sister Jayden Mackenzie was born! I haven't held it her yet though, because I have been house sitting/ dog sitting/ gym working :) but tomorrow after my art history class I'll be visiting my mom for a couple hours! which means I have the house to myself! yeehaw



anyway, this is my perfect chance to start practicing new born photography!
as for me, I've been in winter school, doing some fake advertising photoshoots for school assignments, trying my best to live for God, hanging with Bri, and hitting the gym 2 hours a day 7 days a week :) and I'm going to winter camp from Friday to Sunday! no cell phones, no distractions just God and making new friends. I have been waiting for this since August.

hope you are well

No comments:

Post a Comment