Friday, November 18, 2011

journal from scratch

I was talking with my friend Franklin the other day, and we discovered we both are deep thinkers. Days later I told him that he should make a blog because it is a great outlet for thoughts, as well as adding photos. He replied telling me that he would rather make a journal, because of privacy, etc. (boys usually like journal better anyway, I've discovered) So I told him that I have a pair of my dads old jeans that I've been dying to making something out of, and that I would make the journal for him- as long as he writes in it.

Supplies:
Shoe Box for cardboard
Jeans
Notebook Paper and Cardstock
Brads
Plastic 4x5 sheets
Envelope
A pencil
Paint
Beads



I also made a lot jean jewelery but I need a model to wear it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment