Saturday, September 3, 2011

4 souls, 4 friends

I've been thinking and I realized that I have some friends that are different types of friends, they are more like soul friends. We relate on different levels, and we are very similar. I think I have about 4 of these friends and I've come to realize that when I don't talk to them for a long period of time I develop this bitterness. I don't know why, but I think the feelings go both ways. It's almost like I need their fulfillment or something, I'm not sure. Two of these friends are my close friends, but the other two are not...which is weird to me.

Speaking of bitterness, I would say that is the sin that has consumed me lately. Pray for me, if you would.

I still need to show you the photos from San Francisco and Santa Cruz

Today I also came across this verse twice, in two different places "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment