Thursday, August 4, 2011

horoscope?

I don't know how I feel about them but me and my friends were talking about them last night and how each of us are so much like our horoscopes so I went online and read a little more about mine. I am a Libra. It's crazy how every single characteristic defines me:


I want a partner who fulfills my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs.
I always see both sides of the story.
Art and beauty are very important to me.
I don't let myself get too needy.
Marriage is sacred to me.
I value commitment in relationships.
I like to keep things balanced.
I don't like to go overboard with anything.
I would rather yield to others than fight.
I value harmony with others very highly.
I value mental activity very highly.
I love people.
I don't get caught up in thinking, "It's not fair!"
When good things happen for others, I am happy for them. I don't get caught up in wishing they were happening to me.
I enjoy refined tastes and the nicest things.
I feel both masculine and feminine.
I like it when things are light-hearted.
I know that you should hold out for the perfect partner.
I like to keep a smile on my face.
I don't like negative energy.
I can be very persuasive.
I am instinctually diplomatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment