Wednesday, February 23, 2011

53.

dishwasher relief and greif
the freeways calm me down
my favorite thing, ever, is clouds
hand dryers > paper towels
Sustainable Works
the shins master metaphors most definitely

Haiden, my friend from english, ask me what my favorite quote today and it's from Alexander Pope, which I have probably posted before but here it is:
"How happy is the blameless vestals lot!
The world forgetting by the world forgot
Eternal sunshine for the spotless mind!
Each prayer accepted and each wish resigned"

I parked at the other SMC campus today because I could not find parking at all at the main campus, and rode the bus. I like doing that but today on the way back I found a notebook for a girl named Kelsey just sitting there, I picked it up and realized how much it would suck if she lost that. So I took it with me, tried finding her on facebook (or I'll give it to the school) and hopefully I found the right girl so she gets her notebook back!

I hung out with Brianna for a little

It's 1am, I should go to bed. Tomorrow I need to finish writing and then revise my essay for the Art Institute Contest, drop off my film, and a few other things in between work and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment