Saturday, February 19, 2011

48.

In my English class, I made a new friend and his name is Hayden Nelson. Made conversation for a bit before class, and during class discussion. He seems like a interesting soul... he's traveled so I know he will have stories I will be interested in hearing. He's trying to add the class though and seems super determined to get it, best of luck to him.

Geography is going to be boring.

Psychology....evolution...ehhhh. The teacher has amazing ratings though.



Bekka came over after her shoot and we discussed recent life over a venti cup of water from starbucks in her car hiding away from the cold. Other then catching up, we mainly talked about God. I learned more about her, her history and family, her feelings and her true feelings. "Do not fear, or I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment