Thursday, February 17, 2011

47.

Today was a fufilling day

I went to work. Then I went to school early, with Brianna and we met Spencer to hang out...gummy bear sun roof catching games, went to Socioogy class which was mind blowing, I can't wait to study it, saw our friend Rena at school and caught up, went to 212 pier with Brianna and met a guy named Ryan...saw him walk up the stairs and he had asked us if the table behind us was taken ,we said no and quickly engaged in conversation...asked him why we was at the cafe and he said it was a long story and I asked why, he decided to sit with us and we have a half hour conversation of where he has been and what he has been doing the last month- total adventure, really cool story.

So many thoughts I need to expand on

"down in the valley"- the head and the heart

God really drops hints in my life, everyday...sometimes multiple times a day. Probverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding"

No comments:

Post a Comment