Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5.

Today consisted of Jenna & I job hunting for about 6 hours. 3 hours of actually driving around and stopping at places, and the rest, coming home and filling them out and turning them back in. I applied to roughly 15 places, I'm drained but super determined. Oh, and I made a resume today. Also, last night on my photography page I made a post for 50$ photo shoots till February 13th and I got quite a few emails back. I actually WANT a job. I like keeping busy. I really want one where I'm surrounded by tons of people.

Anyways, my photo is now on iTunes from the shoot I did with Bailey Harrisberger on day 296 of last year



Song of the day: Purple Haze- Jimi Hendrix
as well as the new Black Keys rap remix song...which is really good in my opinion. I tried searching it and I believe they are doing a new project called Blakroc

No comments:

Post a Comment