Tuesday, November 2, 2010

305

Who will love you?
Who will fight?
Who will fall far behind?




I was thinking about this...people (not anyone specific) but, who I used to be close with (as in, they made a impact in my life) and haven't talked to, probably the past 6 months... or even longer would probably say that I've changed. A L O T. I'd have to agree, I mean I like the change..but I'm not sure how certain people who react to the change. What I am doing right now in my life is NOT at all where I imagined myself when I graduated from highschool. I am even shocked at myself. but who cares tho, right? they obviously haven't been in my life recently for a reason, so it shouldn't matter and it doesn't! and it's not even that I'm "changing" for the good or bad, I am just growing up and learning about myself therefor the label of good or bad should be disreguarded and not even a possibility. the way I think about it, and I usually think in weird positive ways...or I think of a really complex way to make something positive is that I am just become "me" more and more everyday. but I guess, in shorter and less thoughtful ways... I have changed. whatever, you live once and I like what I'm doing and I like who I am around and what I experience everday. I'm in a time in my life where it should be aloud and not judged.

Sometimes I miss these people tho.

but I'm too scared for there opinions.

So I stay away.

I just want to be happy, that's all.



and sometimes happiness requires you to do things for yourself. I feel I go through phases where I just have gone through too much and I need to go back out and find myself. Days, weeks, months like these make me want to go into the Wisconsin woods as Justin Vernon did and be incredible, like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment