Tuesday, October 12, 2010

283

today was a great day. I did everything that I wanted to do along with everything that I needed to do.

Got my hair done.

Hung out with kevin.

Had a oreo shake.

Started and finished my project.

Had some interesting conversation with my mom. Realized how weird it is that all the adults in this world were more or less doing what I am doing now. I feel like I love this age and never want to grow out of it...but that is only because everyone makes adulthood look so unappealing. I wouldn't know, but I think if you're doing what you truely love doing with someone or the people you really love then you should have a great time. Many people just don't follow there dreams or never worked up to finding out what they really wanted in life. People should live in happiness, I am sad for people who don't.



No comments:

Post a Comment