Saturday, October 16, 2010

287

song of the day: the only exception- paramore (click here)

truth is, I never really like this song as much as other people did until today when Kevin and I were listening to it and examining it. haha. I don't know why, I guess I found truth in it as well as how beautifully assembled it is. each instrument comes in so suttle and eventually the whole band is playing. I love it.



maybe I know, somewhere deep in my soul
that love never lasts
and we've got to find other ways to make it alone
or keep a straight face
and I've always lived like this
keep a comfortable, distance
and up until now I had sworn to myself
that I'm content with lonliness
because none of it was ever worth the risk



I'm really happy. I wish I could explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment