Sunday, July 18, 2010

200

Day 200. Less then half a year left. So crazy. I'm going to celebrate it in a positive manner.





I love my friends, Brianna, Jenna, Bekka, Lexy
just to name a few, you guys are some of the best :)

I love God.

I love music:
Bon Iver, Tegan and Sara, La Roux, Jose Gonzalez, Cold War Kids, Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, Spoon, Mumford & Sons, Wicker, Ingrid Michaelson, Tribe Called Quest, Ingrid Michaelson.

I love photography and what you can do with it.

I love art.

I love being free minded and spirited.

I love society and the human race.

I love learning.

I love my parents even tho they drive me nuts all-the-time, they give me a lot I should be thankful and I am so blessed.

I love waking up and having a fresh start.

I love dreaming.

I love clouds, hands, flowers, thoughts, memories, books, film, geography, clean teeth, maps, morning, winter, shoes.

I love living.

No comments:

Post a Comment