Monday, January 25, 2010

25

So I'm sitting here in yearbook class on blogger because the "blocking" website for my school is down today. It's a miracle.

Yesterday Dakota & I got these friendship bracelets in the dollar section @ Target yesterday. When we got out of the store and opened them we realized they both say "best"...how can best friends BOTH be best? That's probably how friends stop being friends because they both think they're the best. That is probably why they were in the dollar section haha



& my newest painting! I first was just going to paint a scene...then I realized how boring it was so I wanted to do something different & put hands there. The tattoo says "Close your eyes, Open your heart". I love that saying, I saw it once as a tattoo before and so it inspired me to paint it!

No comments:

Post a Comment