Sunday, January 24, 2010

24

I appreciate that iTunes has a "indie spotlight" section, so I will rummage that and find new bands but for now I will supply you with a indieish-feeling playlist that I love.

1. Ottoman- Vampire Weekend
2. Island, IS- Volcano Choir
3. Good Graces- State Radio
4. Upward and over the mountain- Iron & Wine
5. Back Down- Wicker
6. Crystalized- The xx
7. Why do you let me stay here? - She & Him
8. Stay Golden- Au Revoir Simone
9. Written in reverse- Spoon
10. Mansions of Loz Feliz- Eels
11. Creature Fear- Bon Iver
12. Naive- The Kooks (always and forever)
13. Shape of my heart- Noah & The Whale
14. Gold Lion- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
15. Frozen- Tegan & Sara
16. Audience - Cold War Kids
17. Twice As Nice - Pompaloose
& best for last with 18. Little Bribes- Death Cab For Cutie


love.

No comments:

Post a Comment