Monday, October 12, 2015

Gonsalves Family

This past Saturday afternoon I traveled to the quaint town of Santa Paula, just north of Ventura where I had the privilege to shoot the Gonsalves family. When I walked in I was greeted by many smiled accompanied by little tongues, one child had the excuse of teething but the other two were just being silly with me. Marc, Merci, Maci, Seth and Eli make up the Gonsalves family. I've had the privilege photographing them before with this being my 4th time. It's been beautiful journey watching Merci pregnant with the first baby, then photographing when Maci turned 1, then to when Merci was pregnant with the 2nd! Now a couple years later seeing Marc & Merci with 3 beautiful babies in a beautiful and warm home. I spent a few hours with this family as they hung out in their home, playing and cleaning and running and loving. I loved spending every minute in their beautiful home, with a sweet atmosphere resonating and warm hearts connecting.



















































2 comments:

  1. Love how my church family connects with my former student, Jessica Tenekegian! These are beautiful, Jessica! The beauty of the Gonsalves Family shines through in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shots of a beautiful family

    ReplyDelete