Monday, April 7, 2014

my last week in LA

I felt so incredibly scatter brained these past few weeks with SO much to get done before leaving for Sweden for who knows how long. Possibly the most stressed I've ever been with no sleep and a million things to do. This was the first time I planned a trip and I actually felt not ready to go, but it's alright- I left LA more in love with the city than I have ever been. The past few weeks I've been reminiscing on my life starting from December and I clearly see Gods hand all over my life. Looking back it's so amazing to see how all things work out. Simple things like people I've met and friendships that have grown/healed, and jobs and connections and being in the right place at the right time. These weeks have been reminding me how great of a family of friends I have...and just the fact I have all my limbs, a heart that beats and lungs that fill me with the breathe of life to keep me going.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

listening to: James Vincent Mcmorrow
feeling: really happy

here are just SOME of the moments when I brought my camera around;










































2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK i love this! found you via your feature with proof as a photographer (i also shot for them!) love your work. so talented. love that you're in LA too (i'm in studio city area!)

    lake hollywood is one of my favorite runs to do. great location for a shoot, too! also. i totally have a chameleon! his name is gary. i've never met another person with a veiled chameleon. that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete