Saturday, October 20, 2012

clouded mind & heavy heart

"To dream that you are standing on the edge of a cliff means that you have reached an increased level of understanding, new awareness, and a fresh point of view. You have reached a critical point in your life and cannot risk losing control. "

interesting

last night I went to Skid Row with a group of friends and fed the homeless. It was really awesome. 

I've been deep in my thoughts lately, everyone thinks there is something wrong but I'm fine. Maybe there is something wrong but I'm not that aware.

I've been really inspired to just keep going. Taking every opportunity to grow and to help one another.

Conversations have been interesting
My mind has been elsewhere
I can't focus on normal things
I'm not trying to be rude

today I really enjoyed the mumford and sons new album

I don't really write in this anymore due to my personal journal. It's just so much more freeing in there. No one can see. I don't have to hide anything. I am starting a new blog series though on all different crosses, it will just be photographs of crosses everywhere.

I'm going through a phase 


No comments:

Post a Comment