Friday, December 9, 2011

have you ever thought about the weight of Los Angeles?

did you know the tallest building in LA is a bank building aka MONEY RUINS EVERYTHING. or at least the bible tells me so. surrounding that building is about 5 other bank buildings. MONEY RULES THE WORLD.

well last week I thought about mass production & sugar+salt because I was reading ecclesiates 5:11 "as goods increase, so do those who consume then.
health facinates me
and tonight I was reading in proverbs 4 "my son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to one’s whole body"

I have been having a battle inside of my brain over things that I can and cannot control. the things I was most are the things that I cannot control

come back sometime, I assure you it will never be too late

I still want to hibernate
I'm sick the world, but it's sucking me in
a lot of thoughts have been running through my mind, but I don't feel like sharing because what is the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment