Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm always feeling trapped

why am I always so sick of everything?
I'M ALWAYS FEELING TRAPPED
burden, weighed down
by people, by technology, by the world
even by my friends
my fleshly desires take over
and suddenly I'm back to the start
frustrated, angry and annoyed
I don't want to live like this
I want to live a beautiful life, always

sometimes I feel like selling everything I own and starting over
what is the point of this world anyways? it's dumbing me down

I've been having this pull at my heart to be in the mission field lately, and I haven't answered to it. I guess that could be why I'm so frustrated...I'm not answering to God. I also feel like I've been praying so much for other people that I forget to pray for myself...but I don't know what I am supposed to pray for. I feel like I'm losing my touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment