Tuesday, October 18, 2011

heavy dreaming

when I woke up
and when I woke up from my nap
I dreamt a new feeling
I can't quite remember them though


today I went to school. it's midterm week next week that means I have to do my most important photo assignment before finals! but I already have in mind my final project...and this is what I'm inspiring to do for my midterm. I'm going to dress up my lovely friend up (you'll have to see who when I post the photos) as a cherokee indian in a rugged yet fashion-esque type shoot. I'M SO EXCITED! but yet nervous about the lighting and the studio part of it because it's so complex! but I think I can do it....I can do everything through Him who gives me strength Philippians 4:13

this was tonights homework:




we even made ourselves matching feather and bead earrings but I didn't take a photo

No comments:

Post a Comment