Wednesday, September 21, 2011

i'm never satisfied

I guess I really just don't know what I want to do in my life
so far, I've gotten by really smoothly
and I know, I'll always have a job or some sort of creative income
but when it comes to college and studying,
I'm still not satisfied
and I can't keep trying a bunch of things because that is wasting time
but really, I don't know what I want to study

another thing is that I feel there is too much clutter in my life
I gave away a bunch of clothes
but there's still no room
I need to paint my room
and rearrange it
maybe even rearrange my life
so far I love God, photoshooting (weddings/fashion), creating, capturing souls, healthy food/nutrition, church, people.

I want to find peace. I've been feeling that God wants me to go on a mission trip lately. Dear Lord, please please show me where you need me in life

No comments:

Post a Comment