Thursday, August 18, 2011

I feel like crying

When I shouldn't be
Today my laptop broke
A couple weeks ago I bow a new and really expensive camera
Lately ive have been trying to stay stronger in my faith
But lately I've been having some struggles;
With myself and the world around me
I'm staying strong though, I think
I just want God to take me where ever he wants me
And I need to remember that this world is only temporary
And material possessions are only temporary

Life is hard, and I'm gonna struggle
I just need to learn to work harder and keep the faith

In Matthew 6: 25-34 it talks about how we should not worry about what we eat or drink or wear because our heavenly father will take care of us in the end. I hold is verse very dear to me because I am a big worrier about everything. Just not even an hour ago my laptop broke and I had to remember immediately that verse. My best friend Brianna is a big blessing to me as well because she is my sister in Christ and we always uplift each other...Megan recently too.

Another verse I read a few hours ago is Matt 7:7 which says "ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock on the door and it will be opened.....so basically I need to learn to start praying more wisely, not only for myself but for the people I care about as well as the people who need it the most.

Right now, I'm in Santa Cruz visiting my uncle and adventuring. I've been hitting the gym hard, walking around town, going to the beach , site seeing and shopping (which I shouldn't anymore if I'm going to buy a new laptop)....I really miss my friends right now but I'm doing things that I normal wouldn't do so it's pretty cool. I've been writing in a journal everyday as well as taking photos of everything I do. So I'm going to be posting blogs later!

Have a good night, friends

No comments:

Post a Comment