Friday, August 12, 2011

all natural

right now it's 1:30 pm and I'm sitting here watching "extreme cribs" on MTV while editing some wedding photos I took this last saturday. I usually never watch TV but today I turned it on and one of the homes was on acres and acres of land and it was a "sustainable home" basically every part of the home was made strictly from the earth and every part benefits the earth...like when they take a bath, the bath water drains into the garden and they even use sustainable soaps that feed the plants.

I want a home like that
and it is really beautiful ...all the artchiteture and what not

anyway, I can't post the photos from the wedding yet because I haven't recieved my compensation yet so I've been working on them...but I guess I can show you a sneak peak


No comments:

Post a Comment