Friday, July 29, 2011

123456

woke up a little earlier
started my day off a little healthier
but didn't end that way
it's okay, tomorrow I'll fix it
and today was my last day of school
anyway, cool buildings, salad, school, back to the buildings but an exit later

I got A's on my final photography project

What I've learned, not from myself but from other souls...close souls: see you had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart. Don't do it my brothas and sistas
stay honest because the truth comes out eventually

tonight was a night of all my best friends huddled together in one little car. jenna, brianna, spencer. traveling to all different, yet close cities.
i loved it
genuine
and a really weird way in which it happened, too

today i fell in love with ecclesiastes

today, also was a Bon Iver day. all day in the car, on the way there. I'm going to two different concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment