Saturday, June 11, 2011

calling all you angels

today was a rude comment a work
a successful edit
a "getting things done" with Brianna
a nice dinner with life experienced information
a couple honks to my past

tonight Brianna and I went to go hang with Megan when she came back from Europe. Her trip makes me so anxious to go to Europe and take gorgeous photos.

She brought back me a postcard, which means so much to me. I think I'm going to start collecting postcards from friends who go places...which reminded me of how much I STILL want to get this tattoo'd on me, maybe not until I have my career. I don't know, I just love it. I want to travel, so badly, and I've always have a love for maps (yes, this is me, and yes I drew this)




I love my best friends and this was exactly one year from today, on Megans birthday! we went to Venice. we are such babies here. these girls are in my soul.



music of the day:
gone, going- jack johnson
every teardrop is a waterfall- cold play
you already know- bombay bicycle club
calling all angels- train

content and feeling lovely,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment