Tuesday, December 14, 2010

347

Things you should know about: Unurban cafe & 88.9 radio station

Today was a lovely day at the most unique cafe of my life filled with great conversation and new thoughts. It was decorated so different, old couches, a red carpeted stage, a book shelf with games and cold books, quotes from authers, paintings, mix matched frames, wood carvings, fake flowers hanging from the cieling, differnt lame and wallpapers, colorful tabletops and old movie theater rows. I walked in there, and felt it explained what goes on in my brain. It was adorable and I found a new place to study at.

Later I went out to a nice dinner with my boyfriend, and we had really good conversation on religion and Christianity, then came home to finding out the internet was down AND so was the hot water!

No comments:

Post a Comment