Wednesday, November 10, 2010

312

I really don't enjoy self righteous photographers, or people for that matter.

Today started off with a health presentation in my counseling class from our campus nurse It was xshocking. I don't know how or when she transitioned from eating breakfast in the morning to the topic of STDs, but she did...and quick. She has a poster board full of pictures and information, it was quite disgusting and at the end she passed out a condom to everyone. Way different then Christian highschool. In highschool they told you why sex was bad, and in college they're telling you why sex is good just make sure to practice it safely.

Anyways, I hung out with Brianna and her mom for a few hours exploring home depot and being obnoxious.
(video to be posted)


Then I had dinner at Kevins house =)


No comments:

Post a Comment