Friday, November 5, 2010

308

Today started off with a shower and subway.

It continued with my boyfriend and ended with my friends.

It was mixed with a lot of thoughts that I wish I wrote down.

Today I found a new love for the band Bombay Bicycle Club.

Tonight I started re-reading the book "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close", and I realized how much I love this book and how much I can relate to the character by his thoughts. I feel like this book was written for my brain and how I think and care about things. (these are all the different book covers)




"I shook my tambourine the whole time, because it helped me remember that even though I was going through different neighborhoods, I was still me"

"I got incredibly heavy boots about how relatively insignificant life is,"

"That's how my brain was"

No comments:

Post a Comment