Monday, October 4, 2010

275

day seemed so long. in a good way.

had a good early morning with my favorite person.

went to lunch with my family for my Grandmas birthday and mine, we share the same birthday. learned that my grandma is really cool and she told me to call her if I ever got in trouble. how cute haha.

then hung out with bri all day, did a lot of random crap.

cup cars remix, pretending to be tegan and sara, parking lot dance offs, parking lot scream offs, yogurt zone worker, "i have a sugar daddy", pretty beatle, sailor hat, fishtank :J, "um I don't like this cube, it's on to us", different humors, it's on to us", woof I'm a puppy, awkward hellos.

love.

I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough I'm like, "f you, and f her too!"

our song forever: animal- neon trees...well until it gets old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment