Saturday, October 2, 2010

272

Went to my first class, found out my 2nd class was cancelled so I met up Megan, Brianna and Christine at Crossroads which is a mile away from my school. Bought some cute clothes, and found out they are hiring! I'll apply, but it kind of might not workout because I'd only be available days I go to school. We'll see tho. Anyways, hit up Venice for a little then went back to Briannas and had pizza. We we s t a r v i n g, I've never been so hungry in my life, probably. It was a lot of fun, then we went to dominics for a movie night where we watched get them to the greek, or something like that...I didn't really like it but whatever.

It ended up being a weird night, kind of. It got better after Brianna & I stayed up till around 330 am just talking about everything. I love my friends, seriously. All of demz, hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment