Thursday, August 26, 2010

234

Hung out with Kevin :)

Later I came home and painted. A week ago Bekka & I hung out at the park and I was telling her about the new & exciting people in my life...she got really inspired and wrote a poem on what I was describing which is super cool...so I fed off of her inspiration which in the beginning was my inspiration she was feeding off of ....does that make any sense? and I created this piece of art. I am not sure I am finish tho


here is the poem:

You looked at me
and I saw a tree
growing out of your open shirt
from the middle of your heart;
pulsing with every breath you took,
the tree's branches shook.

You bent to kiss me
and I saw a river flowing out of your soul
and pouring into my empty, dry hole;
splashing as it filled up my desert,
making an oasis of my heart.

You were talking to me
and I saw lightning
stretch from your cerebral cortex to my medulla.
Crackling, static, electric.
My brain is in love with your
bold, beautiful, free brain.

Brain love
is the best love.

No comments:

Post a Comment