Tuesday, July 13, 2010

194

I'm having so much fun in my life, being a free spirit and doing what I want. Concerts, friends, exploring. I have best friends, the best I have ever had. I couldn't ask for more.

I still find you in the back of my mind and my dreams.

I used to never find myself alone, I enjoyed my solitude. Now, I hate it. I always have to be doing something. Always trying to better myself when I used to be completely comfortable.

I'm too young, why did you come so early in my life? give it a month longer and it'll be half-a-year since. If I wait to long, you might be gone. Am I willing to take the risk of waiting long? I am not willing to live my life with regrets.

I'm torn. If it's meant, it'll be.

young love is such dumb love
call it what you want, it was still enough

No comments:

Post a Comment