Wednesday, May 5, 2010

125

Today in my 7th period class we watched this 15 minute clip "just stop and think" by Francis Chan...probably the most amazing speaker I've ever heard in my life. My 7th period class is a TA period, and I got the chance to TA for a 8th grade english class this year. I really love that class, and everyone in it! they're so adorable and funny! I love them all, and I always have a good time talking and joking with them. After the movie we got into a circle and talked about the pressures of school and home...and just listening to a little piece of them is amazing. It just reminds me to love everyone, everyone is so special and everyone is a piece of this world- the one you and me stand, live and breathe on. Everyone is just like me, so I should treat them with that respect.

1 Peter 4:8 "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins"

No comments:

Post a Comment