Monday, April 5, 2010

93...46/40

Woke up this morning got starbucks with one of my best friends Dakota =)




Then headed over to my friend Daniels house, where I asked him to prom. He graduated from my school last year, and he's a friend. I heard he wanted to go, and his best friend was going with my best friend so I thought it was a perfect opportunity for everyone to be happy haha. He said yes hah.






Then Dakota & I got slurpees & lotto tickets! I'm not even 18 =) but we both won 3 bucks each! it was cool!




Then went prom dress shopping & she got her dress then we went to chipotle.



After the day seemed like it was over, Christine & I went to the movies and saw The Last Song, yeah I definitely cried. Then we got Stonefire.




busy and very fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment