Thursday, April 22, 2010

112

Today I noticed in my Econ class that she is counting how many days till graduation, there are 36 days...THIRTY-SIX. This is about 5 weeks, give or take...FIVE WEEKS. What the heck? Where has the time gone? It's starting to hit me because people were taking about the senior video, as well as filming for it. It's so insane. I really feel I'm a senior now, and tomorrow is our last breakfast and next week we have flour babies! All the things I have heard about since I was 11 and in 7th grade are finally coming alive and I am living them. I really am starting to love everyone in my class, why has it taken so long for me to discover this? It's almost sad. 36 days is nothing compared to 6 years stuck in one school with the same people summer after summer.

I will admit, I'm a little attached =)

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way!!! Soak it all up! I promise you will miss a lot of it. Not that the future isn't amazing, but there is something so sentimental about your last few months of high school. GOod luck finishing strong =)

    ReplyDelete